The Drexel electric fireplace offers the perfect blend of style and functionality to any room it’s placed in. Its slim frame is made out of a sturdy MDF material that is available in eight stunning finishes. The clean lines, fluted pilasters, and crown molding are some of the design details that add character to the frame. The electric fireplace insert produces 5,115 BTUs of fan-forced heat that can quickly warm a 210 sq. ft. room. A realistic, multi-color flame display dances across the back of the firebox, creating movement that will catch your eye. Embers of light glaze across the logs within, adding highlights throughout the realistic log display. You can adjust the heat settings with a simple push of a button, and during the warmer months, you can set the flames to display without heat – making it perfect to use all year long.
- Drexel 34 in. electric fireplace with deep log display, multi-color flames, and Slate Blue mantel
- 1500W electric heater insert features a realistic log display without the mess and hassle
- Sturdy MDF frame features an extended mantel top, crown molding, and fluted pilasters
- Quickly warms a 210 sq. ft. room with dual heat settings and a 9-hour timer
- Flames can be set to function with or without heat – perfect for year-round use
- A convenient remote control is included to adjust settings from across the room
- Automatic thermal safety switch for overheating protection
- Remote control requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Assembled Dimensions: 10.4″D x 33.9″W x 37″H
- Mantel assembly required
- CSA certified
- Style: Modern & Contemporary
- Material: MDF
- Finish: Wood Finish
- Assembly: Assembly Required
- Color: Blue
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Maximum Heating Output: Under 10,000 BTU’s
- Product Features: Remote Control
- Recommended Room Size: Small: less than 150 sq. ft.
There are no reviews yet.