Warning: Last items in stock!
It's possible to additionally equip this insert with an external air inlet. Kawmet fireplace inserts are made in 100% of cast iron. The wall thickness of the inserts is 10-15 mm, while competition offers mostly 7-8 mm. It increases safety and prolongs life of your fireplace insert.
The elements are screwed, not welded, which further prevents the stresses inside the structure. Each of the inserts is equipped with a removable dual rear wall.
Cast iron has long been recognized as the most proven material when it comes to building heating equipment. Production of castings is not cheap, but it brings a lot of advantages: cast iron is more resistant and more durable than steel. In addition, tolerates the high temperatures better than steel, does not deform, and there is no stress inside the structure, which often occurs in low-cost steel fireplace inserts.
|Power rating (kW)||14,5|
|Range of power rating (kW)||8-18|
|Efficiency (%) ~||72|
|Outer dimensions (mm)||700 x 540 x 420|
|Glass dimensions (mm)||590 x 380|
|Side glass dimensions (mm)||370 x 380|
Power rating depends on the amount of burned wood (fuel) in the insert.
1 kg of dry wood is approx. 4 kW.
So 3 kg wood = 12 kW, 5 kg of wood = 20 kW.
- 100% cast iron insert,
- possibility of taking air for the combustion from the outside (air inlet required);
- wall thickness of 10-15 mm,
- equipped in a damper ,
- deflector increases fireplace's efficiency by increasing the exhaust path,
- adjustable flow of air (through the ash pan),
- decorative "fence", which protects the wood from falling out of the combustion chamber,
- densely arranged radiators, increasing the area from which the heat is dissipated to the environment.
Additional equipment that can be purchased:
- Iron cast external air inlet, diameter 100
- Stand for the insert;
Fireplace meets requirements of:
CE, EN 13229
No customer reviews for the moment.